Web design. How to start?
What should be taken into account before developing a new website?
Below, I list some of the things to consider initially, before getting down to business with the development of a new website.
What should be considered before launching a new website?
- Why do I need a new website or change the current one?
- What are my expectations with the new website?
- How do I think it will affect my business?
- To what extent will I promote products or services in the near future?
- Do I want to interact with visitors to my website? How?
- What are my competitors? What am I currently doing to excel?
- What websites, images, types of web are the most attractive to me?
- What are the products and services that I am going to promote on the web and the average profit?
- Do I want to sell locally or expand to other geographical areas?
- What budget do I have to develop the new website?
- Can I count on an annual game to stimulate it and promote it on the Internet?
- When do I need a first version of the new website to be operational?
These are some of the first questions to think about at the beginning of a web project, but it is very normal that, as the result of the new website is seen, you are thinking of incorporating greater functionality and more possibilities to this vital sales tool for your company.
What do you think? 😉
Marketing Digital Malaga