Table of Contents
What is remarketing and its importance
What remarketing really is
Remarketing is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It allows you to strategically position your ads in front of these audiences as they browse Google or its partner websites, thus helping you increase your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a purchase.
Whether you’re looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations, or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising. Below are a few benefits of using remarketing:
- Prompt reach/Well-timed targeting: You can show your ads to people who’ve previously interacted with your business right when they’re searching elsewhere and are more likely to make a purchase. You can also help customers find you by showing them your ads when they are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
- Focused advertising: You can create remarketing lists to advertise for specific cases. For example, you may create a remarketing list targeted for people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy ad creation: Produce text, image, and video ads for free with Ad gallery. Combine a dynamic remarketing campaign with Ad gallery layouts to scale beautiful ads across all of your products or services.
- Campaign statistics: You’ll have reports of how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.
Ways to remarket with Google Ads
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network. Learn more
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app. Learn more
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website. Learn more
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps. Learn more
- Customer list remarketing: With Customer match, you can upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into Google, you can show them ads across different Google products.
Remarketing is a fundamental strategy of digital marketing because it is not usual to get a sale or leads on the first visit to our website, but the client needs to go through the different phases of the sales funnel beforehand. And Remarketing allows us to continue “pushing” these potential customers along that sales funnel until finally achieving our main desired goal: online sales.
What do you think? 😉